Friday 23 August 2013

Pretty Serious VT100

I not only had nail mail from Llarowe but also from my beloved friend Radha aka @polishpurge on Twitter and Instagram. We have become really close pals over the last couple of months and we enjoy spoiling each other with nail mail. In her last package she sent me was this gem from Pretty Serious: VT100.

VT100 is a grass green base with loads and loads and loads of tiny golden shimmer particles.



The above two pictures are taken indoors in daylight, the below photo in the evening sun


I applied two buttery coats of VT 100 over Essence XXL Nail Thickener. The creamy, smooth formula allows a fast and exact application and the dry time was equally quick.

Final thoughts: this is a typical Pretty Serious polish, slightly off the edge color, perfect formula, easy application, quick drying - what's more to wish for with a polish??? Radha thank you so much for sending this beauty my way - I am so happy with it. I have to admit I should look more often into the polishes Pretty Serious releases as they have such awesome colors and their quality is top nodge!!!

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE green polish and the added sparkle makes it PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Essie, I KNEW you would be fond of this, it is very Essie ;-) - thank you - *hugs*

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful green...I love your first photo! The sparkle is perfect, and it looks so creamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Melissa - and yes, the polish is exceptionally creamy and every brush stroke is a pleasure :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, I havn't heard so much about this brand and I always like a good green. It almost seems glass-flecked with those shimmer pieces! Thank's for an awesome swatch! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, hon, the shimmer looks like glass-flecks!! But then I am useless when it comes to identify those various ingredients most of the time - maybe VT100 is more glass fleck than shimmer - LOL!!! I am so happy you like my swatch - what a great compliment, thank you so much xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow Christine !! This is just plain GORGEOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Vicky :-D - I am so glad Radha sent it my way, she really, really has a great taste and knows my likings too well ;-)

      Delete
  5. Salut ma biche! OMG, this green is gorgeous on you, like you said everything you can wish from a polish in a single bottle, is amazing!
    bisous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut ma belle!!! Merci mille fois - this is a true stunner in every aspect - I wonder, why this brand has a tendency to fall short with me - this is so not deserved!!! - Bisous xxx

      Delete
  6. Hi pet! Now this one is a stunner! What a lovely green polish! The sparkle is gorgeous! Such a great present! Viele Küsschen!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank meine Süsse - it is a knock-over polish, I agree ;-)!!! Radha has indeed a great eye for color and she knows me too well - she always picks awesome stuff!!! Yep totally spoiled over here ;-) - viele Küsschen xxx

      Delete